Friday, May 17, 2013

Just Fishing......




These are all fish that have been caught out of our pond in the last couple of weeks.  The bass in the 2nd picture was caught by my husband out of the boat one afternoon.  The kids went fishing on Mother's Day and caught about 25-30 brim & crappie.  All of them were really good size and the best part of it all was they were so excited and very competitive.....especially Sydney Kate ! I think she gets that from me.  If I'm ever fishing with Doy and I don't catch any, I'm usually pretty quiet. But If I do start catching them, I'm always gonna either catch more than him, or mine is always the biggest.....or at least that's what I say !  ha,ha  We're really enjoying the pond almost on a daily basis.  It's nice to be able to go and relax for a little while and catch a few and see how it's progressing in just a little over a year from when we stocked it.  Can't wait to the end of the summer when we have our family reunion weekend and we can have more kids to fish with !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment