Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cotton Bowl 2012

Katy, Mom & I @ the Arkansas Pep Rally outside
Cowboy Stadium Jeff Long - Athletic Director for Arkansas Introducing...
Stephen Jones (son of Jerry Jones) and......
Mr. Jerry Jones himself cheering on the Hogs
at the Pre-game Pep Rally
Arkansas Mascots
Felix Jones - Dallas Cowboy and former
Arkansas Razorback calling the Hogs !!
The Rangeretts waiting to take the field for
the pregame celebration
Marching Razorback Band
The Band Perry sang the National Anthem
Now that's an American Flag
Woooo Pig Soooie !!! Cotton Bowl Champs !
Beat Kansas State 29-16
What more can I say !!
The Cotton Bowl Trophy and Confetti
**My hubby sit this one out, so I was able to go
to Dallas with my mom, sister Katy, & her hubby
Wayne. We had a wonderful time cheering on
those Hogs to another Victory !! Looking forward
already to Football Season 2012 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment